Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Proof of the deed

I've had several folks asking for pictures of the solo, so I've included a few here. Also, below you'll find a link to a hokey little video that I did of the first landing and all.

If you haven't read the post about the solo, you will find it below.

Enjoy!

jf


Video at : http://www.cedarhouseweb.com/jeff/solovideo.wmv You've been warned! It's hokey and 3MB!



I wish I could say that this is a picture of me fighting the crosswind....but, alas, no. The only real wind was about 50ft off the deck and blowing from the right. This is me overcorrecting :)




Ok, this is better. I think this one was the last one.....looks good in print, anyway!



...and to think I've looked forward to the day when another man would cut my clothes off?!?!?!



And here is one of me (on the left) with my CFI, Little Mac.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations... Have you been out since? After my lesson on Sunday, I asked my instructor what we were doing on Wednesday (May 3) and he was like "Well, we will go over to Renton (RNT) and do a couple landings, and if you don't mess up too bad, I just might have to get out of the plane. :-)" I am a little nervous, mostly because of the large body of water (Lake Washington) at the end of the Renton runway. :-)

Congratulations,

-Wade H.
http://spaces.msn.com/wadehas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home